Monday, April 7, 2014

Ooops -

I think that I had written another blog in Fredricksburg but for some reason it did not post until just now...  Sorry!!  You can figure it out though.

A small confession:  remember that I fell the first day???  (Loser!!)  Well, it took me a couple of days to figure it out, but I am pretty sure that I cracked a rib that day!!  I remember saying to MarySlade (she of the Reeses Pieces) that I felt like I had jammed my chest, and I guess I did.  Fortunately you can cycle quite well with a cracked rib so it really wasn't a big deal and it has pretty much healed by now.  Just didn't want to say anything and have you worry (Mom & Dad!!)  It was just a pain when I tried to sleep  mostly.

Hmmm.... big storm just rolled into - thunder, lightning, rain, wind, hail???  Hope it passes by quickly and is all done by morning.

'Night Y'all!!

Janine

1 comment:

  1. Riding all that way with a cracked rib ...good job not that you're competitive or determined nope not you good going proud of you

    ReplyDelete